The Biondo Bike bicycle store introduced the Wilier Triestina brand to Hungary in 1999 and has been the exclusive distributor of the brand without interruption ever since. We have already introduced the Wilier Triestina brand on numerous of our pages, such as ITT, or ITT, but we have already covered the topic in depth in our numerous blog articles, so we would not go into this on this page.
What may be important, on the other hand, is the relationship between our store and the company, which dates back several decades, and the basic information about buying Wilier Triestina bicycles, clothing and accessories.
Wilier Triestina and Biondo Bike – History
One of the three owners of our store also had a close relationship with Wilier Triestina and the Gastaldello family from the time before the store was established.
Gabriele Biondo owes his first Italian championship title indirectly to Wilier Triestina – specifically in the saddle of a Wilier Superleggera ramato in 1972, and has been familiar with the Gastaldello family since birth.
It was with this antecedent that the relationship between Wilier Triestina and the Biondo Bike bicycle business began in 1999.
Purchase rules and restrictions from January 1, 2021
The Biondo Bike bicycle store, as the Hungarian distributor of the Wilier Triestina brand, has introduced the following new rules since 1999 and considers them to be valid from 01.01.2021:
I. Every new Wilier Triestina bike purchased from us comes with a frame and parts warranty. The manufacturer gives a 5-year warranty for carbon-framed bicycles and carbon-framed sets (with the exception of carbon MTBs, which are covered by a 2-year warranty period), and for aluminum-framed bicycles, this warranty period is 2 years. Wilier Triestina has a 2-year warranty on parts outside the frame set when purchasing bicycles. There are three key conditions for a warranty.
- The first of these is the intended use, the parameters and explanation of which can be found at www.wilier.com and in the description for the bicycle (or frame set) – this description will be provided to everyone upon receipt of the bicycle. I would like to emphasize here that an accident or any damage not caused by a material defect is not covered by the warranty problem, so they are not covered by any warranty procedure!
- The second condition is the warranty e-mail, which we also do on the Wilier Triestina website instead of everyone when we receive the bike, and which it is the responsibility of the buyer to keep and keep.
- The third condition is the existence of an invoice, receipt or any official receipt confirming the purchase. It is also the responsibility of the buyer to put it away and keep it.
- The warranty for all Wilier Triestina products purchased from us is valid only through us. Lack of knowledge of the rules does not exempt you from complying with it.
II. Terms of delivery, payment and refund, and the most important criteria related to this topic.
- When ordering a bicycle, we communicate the provisional delivery intervals indicated by the manufacturer to our customers. Accordingly, we cannot be held responsible for any delay or receipt other than the delivery date indicated in advance, and we have no influence on this.
- We try to inform everyone correctly about any delays / changes in the delivery time, but we do not take any financial or other responsibility for this. You can find out more about these under the menu item Payment and delivery information.
- In the case of bicycles and frames, you can find out about the possible refund or non-refund of the deposit or advance payment, or about the rules for withdrawing from the purchase or excluding such withdrawal, as well as the exact legal regulatory framework under the General Terms and Conditions.
- Warranty and other issues can also be found under the General Terms and Conditions menu item.
- You can find out about payment terms and options under the menu item Payment and delivery information.
III. Frame parts and support for Wilier Triestina bicycles.
- any assistance, information and parts and accessories for Wilier Triestina frames from 01.01.2021 due to the proliferating black market and the significant amount of stolen, counterfeit, in bad condition, unrepeatable bikes and imported from abroad in various ways, offered for sale as original Wilier , derailleur, handlebar slipper, etc.…) can only be provided for bicycles newly purchased from us. A prerequisite for any such support is a guarantee e-mail and invoice confirming the previous purchase of the bike from us, a receipt or a document certifying some official purchase. In the absence of these or for bicycles not originating from us, we are not in a position to provide frame parts or provide information under any circumstances. Of course, if you have a warranty e-mail and a proof of purchase, and they can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the bike is from us or that the buyer is asking for help with the bike on it, then this is also the case for bikes that are in the second hand. we will provide the necessary assistance at the prices indicated on our pages. This means that we provide support not only to those who have newly purchased the bike in question from us, but also to those who will later purchase it as a second-hand product and have a guarantee email from us and with an official document proving the purchase. Of course, this support is not covered by the warranty procedure, it can only be used by the first owner, so the product is only and exclusively for the first owner. See section I for warranty conditions.
- Of course, the above restriction applies to support for Wilier Triestina bicycles and frame parts and accessories. Clothing and other accessories that are not related to the Wilier Triestina frame, but to the brand, are available to anyone without restriction.